Global leading provider of multi-asset class and real-time data, research and analytics to institutional investors, investment & commercial banks.
- Conducted integral and exhaustive brand audit of five merging global brands.
- Partnered with external agency creating and implementing brand identity guidelines.
- Collaborated with VP of Marketing and CD to refine and implement brand identityacross owned and external channels.
- Framework and design approach development to establish, implement and maintain a consistent design vocabulary.
- Crafted stories and build brand through campaign level thinking and execution.
- Develop, maintain and improve complex systems and experiences across channels.
- Deine design principles, brand experience journey mapping, program development.
- Lead an international team through developing and inform the creation of brand personality across multiple products, taking a top-down approach to brand and design strategy.
- Oversee the creation and production of designs solutions from internal teams and external agencies.
Integrated brand development for BlackBerry Priv, a slider smartphone developed by BlackBerry; the first BlackBerry-branded smartphone that runs Android OS.
- Develop branding guidelines based upon the updated logo.
- Define design principles; create executions for global launch campaign.
- Invent on-brand creative concepts and deliverables across a wide variety of projects and platforms including websites, video, social and environmental.
- Review internal team work to ensure brand cohesion, compliance and creative direction.
United Nations Initiative - Design Strategy & Visual Identity :
Challenge: The United Nations had been running the program Responsibility to Protect for 10 years. This program is based on protecting citizens of the world against war crimes, genocide, and crimes against humanity. Any work that the program undertook was not represented visually, they lacked awareness and had no obvious link back to the United Nations.
Process: As the United Nations is one of the most recognizable organizations in the world it was obvious that the main equities needed to stay and be reimagined for this program. The color blue, the wreath and the circular shape were what the United Nations was known for. These elements were repurposed to fit the themes of community and protection of which the program is built on. The small dots come together to form a community and a protective barrier. The visual identity fits cohesively into the brand architecture for the United Nations while allowing this program to have its own identity and gain awareness.
Outcome: This visual identity was chosen a finalist by the United Nations.
Launch of Rilastil USA, the new brand image for the #1 Italian skincare company. Establish the conceptual and stylistic vision for the brand in the US market.
Role: CD/ Design.
Located in premiere locations around the country and catering to a new class of those who stand out, Starlight is about an experience, connecting directly with artists and transporting the basic tattoo experience into one that is transcendent.
Come join the secret society. For life, liberty, and pain.
Fields: Branding, Creative Direction, Graphic Design
From the point of view of a consultant, we took upon a brand challenge of a big player in the pharmaceutical industry, the acquisition of Schering-Plough by Merck. Could Merck leverage this challenge to emerge with a renewed brand character? How will a brand consultant establish synergy with the company’s From the point of view of a consultant, we took upon a brand challenge of a big player in the pharmaceutical industry, the acquisition of Schering-Plough by Merck. Could Merck leverage this challenge to emerge with a renewed brand character? How will a brand consultant establish synergy with the company’s leadership to pull this off? We profiled the company, its history, leadership, competitors, and audiences, articulated Merck’s brand positioning and vision and unveiled the brand’s compelling truth. leadership to pull this off? We profiled the company, its history, leadership, competitors, and audiences, articulated Merck’s brand positioning and vision and unveiled the brand’s compelling truth.
The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) is America’s largest public media station with strong branded programs such as Sesame Street, Downton Abbey, Antiques Roadshow and Masterpiece. However, it has faced several challenges including a lack of relevance to a millennial audience, as well as its current audience failing to associate its content with the brand of PBS. The brand caters to both ends of the age spectrum in terms of its offerings, but has suffered a lack of relevance amongst a millennial audience, often referred to as "the lost generation."
The brand's offerings seem cluttered and disorganized, having struggled thus far to thrive in the digital space. Furthermore, the proliferation of new media platforms such Netflix and Hulu, and other international public broadcasting competitors, such as the BBC, threaten to steal PBS’ target audience.
In summary, PBS faces many challenges as it struggles to keep pace with contemporary culture and the new digital age.
Phase 1 | Brand Immersion, Design Brief, Competitive Audit, Market Research and Insights Gathering.
Phase 2 | Defining the Strategy
Phase 3 | Marketing Tactics and Brand Identity Refresh
Keeping the positioning of curating lifelong learning in mind, the overarching theme of executional ideas was to bring further focus and clarity to everything, from a logo refresh, to an advertising campaign, to a curated online streaming service, and much more. The common thread linking these ideas are all to position PBS as a trusted curator of meaningful content.
Proposed new logo, inspired by the strategy of 'focus' and bringing 'clarity' to the identity, while capitilizing on the current recognize PBS brandmark.
Team: Olivia Barry, Ryan Beickert, Salka Fernandez, Sarah Fudin
Case developed at the SVA Masters Program in Branding.
Images used for concept purposes only
Brand development and Identity of Snack Labs, Inc. The Potato Chip Project, a Brooklyn based fine snack company.
The Potato Chip Project are premium kettle cooked potato chips with exotic flavors from around the world designed to par with certain dishes.
Brand identity for New York based production company.
Fortune 500 company Kimberly-Clark wanted to develop a new brand commercial program that emphasizes the emotional benefits of using both Cottonelle® Comfort Care and Fresh Care in concert.
The major goal was to make customers understand and value the opportunity for driving both Dry and Moist, and understand Cottonelle's ability to deliver on this and begin shifting behavior from Dry only events to promoting/driving both Cottonelle Dry and Moist at the same time.
Consumer insights research, Communications strategy, Promotional graphics
Marla Stough, Monica Diaz, Hansel Perez, Pablo Ulpiano
Case developed at the SVA Masters Program in Branding, directed by Christine Mau, Brand Design Director at Kimberly-Clark.
Images used for concept purposes only
Icon design for AVIS new services.
Agencie: LoganTV NY
Identity and collateral design for US product launch.
Assistant Art Director, EGOISTE PUBLISHER, Spain.
Catalog includes “Vanidad” and “View of the Times” fashion magazines.
• Gathered relevant information by performing research to identify the needs of the target.
• Created designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
• Reviewed final layouts with the Art Director and suggest improvements as needed.